KENWOOD TRAILS OPEN
Saturday, June 29th 2013
PDGA B Tier
Kenwood Trails DGC
Check-In: 7:00am to 8:15am sharp
Players Meeting: 8:30am
Tee Off: 9am
This is a Vibram Open Qualifier event!! We will play two rounds of 18 with a break for lunch in between. The field will be limited to 90 players. All Amateurs will receive a player's pack!
All Pro Divisions $60
All Advanced Am Divisions $50
All Intermediate Am Divisions $40
Recreational Division $40
Registration is available online at the Everyday Disc Golf Pro Shop.
* Add $10 if not PDGA current at time of check-in.
** To avoid credit card processing fees, you can pay by cash or check in person at the Everyday Pro Shop in Newport, MN during regular business hours.
How a player qualifies for Vibram Open:
1. Play the same course(s) as the MPO division.
2. Pay $10 opt-in prior to event start at time of check-in.
3. Ties shall be broken by one method of the TD's choosing.
4. Players with reserved spots at the Vibram Open may not compete for the two qualifier spots.
5. The qualified players must register by ten days after completion of event.
6. If the qualified players fail to register by deadline, the alternatives will have one week to register.
Please call or email me with any questions or clarifications.
If you are planning on going to the Kenwood Trails Open, feel free to respond on this page with your pdga number and division. I will add you to the pre-registration list. You can also pre pay online to secure your spot:
This Saturday is the event. Please let me know if you plan on attending.