Hey everyone, just wanted to get some details posted on this upcoming event.  Sign up is starting to pick up and there are a limited number of spots to compete.  If you do know you want to compete please either sign up at blue ribbons pro shop or their web site.  wwww.blueribbonpines.com   If you do sign up on website, I will email you to get all the info after payment is made.  Thanks and details are below

This will be a 2 person team tournament.  It will be best disc or scramble format.  There will be 3 divisions (Pro, Am, Intermediate)
which will be explained more below.

The entry fee is $80 a team or $40 a person. 

Team Entry includes:

2 Limited Discraft discs  (crystal buzzes,challengers, stalkers, impacts and the first stamped z nukes! first come first serve)
2 event t-shirts
2 towels
2 rounds of golf
food and prizes
2 hole in one contest for new scion

There is also an after party at Maxx Bar which will have more details soon, but a putting contest and other promotions will be going on

let me know if any one has questions

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So word on the street is there will be a limited number of custom stamped z nukes for this tournament!

Get there early as it is first come first serve. registration is open at 9Am
What format will be played?
scramble or best disc. Each player will shoot from tee, team will select "best disc", both players will again shoot from that disc. this is continued until the hole is finished.
Can you hold a spot for me and my partner if we do not want to pay on-line and are unable to make it to the pro shop before Sat?
I can do my best to make things work for everyone. Let me know what your up against and I will do my best to accomidate
If you could hold a spot for us then, that would be very kind.
Brian Kohout and Levi running: OPEN
i have you guys down, see you this weekend

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Derek Tonn.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service