Kris, I seen your name on the list for the Memorial.

Drop me a line, my girlfriend and I will be there too. Maybe the 2 of you can car pool to the AM course?

Brian K.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for sure where are you staying.... i think it will be moccia and i going so we are trying to figure out a place to stay and such.

I think we will be staying at the host hotel in Scott'sdale ( 3 Palms ), it's on the course and the bar is right across the street.

Someone also posted on the discussion board on the PDGA site that they still have room for a couple of people for a $100.00 a person for the week in a house in Fountain Hills.

Check it out, gonna be some good times.

To one and all Minnesotans: Give me a call when you're in town. I live only 3/4 miles from the Scottsdale course and about 3 miles from the airport.

You may want to take a quick trip to play Papago Park disc golf course since it's only 3 miles from the Scottsdale course.  The nine hole golf course is a little rocky but it's worth a visit.  It wouldn't take long to play the course and then you can get back to Scottsdale course to get a better feel of that Memorial course layout.

Todd

Scottsdale, AZ

480-600-1414

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Derek Tonn.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service