This is the final tournament in the NorthStar Series and is also the first tournament at this great new course. The Mayhew Creek Open will be a PDGA C tier tournament on September 15 and will be two rounds of 18.  This is a new course in Sauk Rapids, MN.

Fees are as follows
Open Pro $55
Master Pro $50

Women’s Pro $50
Advanced $45
Master Adv $45
Women’s Adv $40
Intermediate $35
Recreational $30
Juniors $20
Discount of $10 for current PDGA members, except Juniors.

Player registration and check in will begin at 7:15 AM. Players meeting at 8:30 AM and tee off at 9:00 AM. We will break for lunch, play the second round, and then do tournament awards and series awards. 
This is a don't miss event as we have been adding cash from all the series tournaments leading up to this point.

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Online registration is now open for this tournament on the PDGA website.

Very good, fun (long) course, for those who haven't played it.  I'll be ~24 hours removed from a trip out of the country, so I can't make it.  But if anyone is on the fence and hasn't played the course, I would highly recommend the event.  Both due to the course, as well as what a great set of events the NorthStar Series seem to be.

We had a group of people out on the course over the weekend and are super excited for this tournament.  Also, don't forget that we'll be paying out the series points winners.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Derek Tonn.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service