DiscGolf365's Fourth of July Open in Burnsville ($50+ Players Pack!)

Come celebrate the 4th of July in Burnsville's Red Oak Park for some Disc Golf Fun! Pre-Registration is highly Encouraged, in fact mandatory if you want the 'Amateur Players Pack.'

Two rounds of 18-24 holes using the standard 10 holes at Red Oak along with (up to 8) temporary baskets that will be scattered throughout the park.

Check-in by 9:00am...First Round starts at 9:30am...2nd Round starts at 2:00pm...Hope to be finished with awards by 6:00pm for those who still want some family time on the Holiday, Otherwise the party, (Doubles?) will continue until 9ish when those remaining will head somewhere to watch some fireworks (Eagan?).

Lunch provided on site (likely from the Rack Shack BBQ).

Amateur Prizes to be redeemed via 'Fairway Flyerz Disc Golf Outfitters'

All (Pre-Registered) Amateur players will receive a 'Players Pack' as part of their entry fee. Minimum value of $50. Yes $50!

Players Pack Sponsors: DiscGolf365, Fairway Flyerz, Brunsville Disc Golf Club...

Recreational: $20 (Trophy Only, No payout besides Players Packs)
Intermediate: $30
Advanced: $40
Pro: $50

Lots of CTP's, drinks (afterall, it's unsanctioned), fireworks?, and other fun times :)

Sign up with me in person (at Kaposia Tuesdays-Fridays or Burnsville League Thursday nights)

Online Registration also available via www.shop.DiscGolf365.com

Other divisions will be added if requested by enough people (3+).

Pre-Registration is REQUIRED to guarantee your 'Players Pack'

For more info: Steve Kuzenski
612-889-8673 (Text Preferred)
Steve@DiscGolf365.com
www.DiscGolf365.com

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Update: No requirement to pre-register, although we only have 40-50 complete players packs that will be given on a first come first served basis. Trophies will be ordered after the event for the winners, thus making sure they are personalized properly.

Email, Find me on Facebook, or text 612-889-8673 to let me know you are coming :)

Steve Kuzenski

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Derek Tonn.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service