This tournament will be the first of the NorthStar Series for 2013 run by Mike and Amanda.  The Becker Bash will be on Saturday, March 23 and is a PDGA C tier event and MFA MST in Becker, MN. 
We will be playing two rounds of 18.  All amatuer players will receive a disc of their choice for the players pack.
Registration will begin at 7:30 AM Players meeting at approx 8:35 AM Tee off for round 1 at 9:00 AM ...

Cost is as follows
Open Pro $55
Master Pro $50
Women's Pro $50
Advanced $45
Master Advanced $45
Women's Adv $40
Intermediate $35
Recreational $30
Juniors $20
Discount of $10 for current PDGA members, except Juniors.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

An update about the course for those of you who are interested. Yes, we have snow, as I have received many calls asking and telling me that. Yes, the course is in what you might consider Ice Bowl status. We are hoping the tee pads won't be completely unplayable, but we can only do so much. During the players meeting we will discuss tee offs and such to make sure everyone is aware of any changes based on our snowy conditions

Becker course update from Jake Brown:
The course hasn't been played or really shoveled all winter. We shoveled every tee and only found the actual tee on one hole (12). The tees are not really slippery/icey, but every tee will be/is snow covered ice. Footing was an issue as the course has about 1 1/2 - 2 feet of snow everywhere. I think saying the course is going to be "ice bowl conditions" is a fair statement. We did get the tees in the best condition possible though, and with enough sun they could thaw out a little.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Derek Tonn.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service